Terms & Conditions
Tafer Resorts is making this vacation package available to you. Besides meeting the qualifications and attending the Vacation Ownership presentation, there are no other obligations. Come enjoy your stay with us and learn about the benefits of Vacation Ownership!
Once you've booked your vacation with us, we will send a confirmation email to you with all the necessary reservation information. Please print out your confirmation email and have it present with you at time of check-in.
•.GUESTS WITHOUT A VALID CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN TO THE RESORT UPON ARRIVAL
• Qualified customer/s Must bring with them an official Credit Card (No Debit Cards, Check Cards, Company Cards or Discovery Cards).
The Vacation Ownership presentation will take place on the day after arrival.
At least one of the qualified participants must be in the age range of 30 to 70 years old (Either spouse may meet the age requirement) and be legally able to execute a contract. Single women must be between 30 to 70 years.
US Citizens/Residents with a minimum $50,000 USD Annual Household income. Canadian Citizens/Residents with a minimum $75,000 CDN Annual Household income.
Both qualified participants must be fluent in English or Spanish.
Two forms of identification are required for check-in and the presentation: Valid driver's license, State issued ID card or Passport and at least one Major Credit Card. A check/debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo or Discover card is NOT accepted for qualification purposes but can be used for the purchase of the package and for use at the resort.
Qualified participants must be married and traveling together. Also, both must attend the sales presentation together.
A legally single female that is a citizen or permanent resident of the USA or Canada who meets all qualifications on her own can also qualify for this promotional offer. Single men 35 to 59 years gainfully employed with a minimum annual income of $50,000USD.
Qualified participants must be citizens or permanent residents of United States and Canada. Citizens from the Province of Quebec in Canada are not eligible. Citizens from all other provinces in Canada can be eligible.
Maximum of 8 people per tour between adults and children; specifically in a ratio of 4 adults and 4 children.
Only one package purchase per group is allowed for this promotion. If friends and/or family traveling together exceed the amount of allowed packages sold, the benefits of the promotion will be negated and the full rack rate will be charged to the original purchasing credit cards of the group as a whole. Travelling together is understood as any group of family and /or friends that take advantage of the same promotion during similar dates, same destination, and attending the same resort presentation. Omission of information and/or misleading of pertinent information regarding group travel will be subject to the mentioned penalizations.
When friends or/and family are travelling together the benefit of the promotion will apply for the first two qualified registered couples.
This vacation package offer can NOT be combined with any other vacation offers. Current Villa Group Vacation Ownership owners, guests that have previously attended a Villa Group Resort presentation in Cancun (with a promotional offer) and employees of travel related industries such as: Timeshare exchanges, Hotel and Resort Employees etc., are NOT eligible for this vacation package offer. Failure to meet any of the above qualifications may result in a charge back of the retail vacation package rate. First night in Mexico must be at the Resort specified in the Resort Confirmation Document.
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO ABIDE BY OR MEET THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL INCUR A $150 USD PER NIGHT CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
Re-Scheduling & Cancellation Policy
Within 48 Hours of Booking
Once your reservation is made with us, you have up to forty-eight (48) hours from that time to re-schedule, make an update or cancel with no fees!
After 48 Hours of Booking and Prior to 72 Hours of Arrival
If you need to re-schedule, make an update or cancel after the forty-eight (48) hour time period of making your reservation and prior to seventy-two (72) hours before your arrival date, you can do this for a one-time processing fee of only $99 Per Room.
Within 72 Hours of Arrival
If you need to re-schedule or cancel within seventy-two (72) hours of your arrival date, you can do this for a one night room charge at the additional night rate, plus a $100 processing fee.
No Show, Early Checkout or Unused Nights
No refunds will be given for no-shows, early checkouts or unused nights.
- In accordance with the Federal Protection Law of Personal Data in Possession of Third parties, please be informed that concerning, Tafer Resorts, with address on Plaza Genovesa Local #40 - A, Zona Hotelera las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, and affiliate companies, uphold the following commitments:
1. The information solicited during contact with the group, from the first telephonic conversation, invitation, internet reservations request, to the data disclosed by the client during the hotel stay, will be solely used to maintain the information up to date and to offer you a better service in accordance to your interests.
2. The data acquired will not be released or commercialized; they will be kept in our installations with the proper security measures.
3. If you wish to see your personal information with the purpose of updating, correcting, removing, or blocking it please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name, full address, purpose of the email. Be as detailed as possible so we can act in your behalf accordingly.
4. Be aware that any change or modification that results from this request will be notified to you through either printed, electronic, digital, visual or any other technological means.